Download the Skyward Family Access Application
Family Access Printed Tutorials
Skyward for mobile devices
Access to student information is restricted by a secure logon and password. To apply for a Family Access account, please download the application provided here. After completing the application, return it to the office of your student's school. When your account has been created you will receive an e-mail containing directions for activating your account. Only one application is needed per household.
Notice: Please check your spam folder if you have applied for a Family Access account but have not received an e-mail with your login instructions. If you don't find the message in your spam folder, please call the school and the staff will help you obtain that information.
The Skyward Parent Portal contains:
- Student Demographic Information — View general information and emergency contact information to make sure everything is up to date in our database records
- Grade Book — View current grades, missing assignments, future assignments and teacher comments
- Message Center — View and reply to messages from your student’s teachers
- Attendance — View every absence or tardy recorded for the student
- Schedules — View the student’s schedule as well as teacher and contact information for each class